Monday, March 5

Resting & restoring.






















This morning, Amélie still sleeps. The humidifier still hums next to me while I sit in bed in the most comfy positions I can be in these days. It's been a weekend of runny noses, bed rest, achy heads, and to top it off, a wisdom toothache that's made the left side of my face swollen. The swelling is not as bad as I make it out be, but it's painful. I have a dentist appointment in the afternoon. Until then, I've been using saltwater, lemon with baking soda, & sleep to pass the time.
Our bedroom smells of Eucalyptus oil. It helps my bebe & me breathe better. Amélie, although I'll as we'll, has a very good attitude. She's not as active as usual, but her appetite is still good, & she hasn't given me hardly any trouble. We rest together & cuddle in front of the television watching Qubo.
I was able to make week 3 of my photo class on Saturday, but right after, came crashing down with congestion. I missed a family reunion full of yummy food. I missed my stop motion with Shannon. I missed work this morning. This is not the most positive of posts, but well, this is what's going on at home. I've got a nice hot shower in mind & some warm oatmeal for breakfast in mind. It's nice to spend the morning like this- slowly taking my time, resting, & just taking time to write.
We'll see what the dentist recommends. I'm still in my 3rd trimester, so I'm not sure how that will affect anything, but I'm not fond of teeth extractions. There's a lot to look forward to this week. I want to feel better for it all. I'm wishing everyone a healthy & productive week full of creativity.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: