Thursday, April 25

visiting the local museum.







This beauty is called "Mona Lupe". Sweet.


The Lil Buddha, holding on to Grandma & laughing out loud.



Had to do laundry today. With 3 kiddos always with us, we don't have much fun sticking around in the laundromat waiting, so we always dump the loads to wash, run an errand, return to dry everything, then leave again & pick up everything once it's all done. Today, we decided to head to Harrison Park to soak up some sun rays & fresh air. But before letting the munchkins run loose, I asked to visit the local & very lovely National Museum of Mexican Art. I love the energy of that place, & the art work always leaves me breathless. I'm always happy to visit that place. So today, I got to do something I like, the kids went to the park, we ate tacos, & the laundry is "nice & clean" as I like to say (to the kids). All in all, a wonderful day, full of color & sweet moments!

Namaste. 

No comments: