Friday, June 1

Amadeo K'iin ~ un mes.





Meet Amadeo K'iin Rojas-Gaspar. He was born April 8th, 2012 at 7:42 a.m. through an amazing water birth! I can't explain how beautiful & perfect it all was. All throughout my journey I feared what happened to be the most unique experience. Each baby has been it's own story, but the fact that this was my last birth made it all more special. I can't imagine Life without my handsome little guy. He's definitely a mama's boy. I never want to leave.

Amadeo will be 2 months soon, but this is him at 1 month of age. I can't get over what a peaceful person he is, & his eyes have a story to tell. He observes his world very calmly yet with wisdom, I feel. Every day, he grows stronger, his personality is slowly coming out. We can tell he's ticklish, he giggles all the time in his sleep, this boy can eat, he loves skin to skin contact, and being around mama. We all love Amadeo very much. 

No comments: